1. Remove the rear truck cab window if you plan to attach your sleeper to your truck using a rubber boot.
2. Install the accordion boot or compression boot to the sleeper first. Use glue or silicone on the boot part that attaches to the sleeper.
3. Put black sponge tape on your truck bed rails if you do not have protection built onto your bed rails.
4. Place sleeper onto bed rails and place as close as you can to the cab to install the rubber boot to the trucks rear cab window opening. Use glue or silicone on the boot part that attaches to the truck rear cab window frame.
5. Make sure you glue or silicone the ends of the rubber boot together so they do not come apart and tear.
6. After the sleeper is centered into position, insert the 4 bolts, washers and lock nuts in each corner. The bolts need to be 3/8”x 3” bolts with full threads.
Call with any questions: 540-604-8518